Thursday, March 15, 2007

Folsom Zoo...Caleb's Birthday




Today we went to the Folsom City Zoo with our dear friends the Turners and Pavanos. My boys represented the men, as our friends have two daughters each. Tyler mostly ran around the zoo very quickly and was having more fun playing with his friends than admiring the animals. Caleb stayed in the stroller for most of the zoo festivities. Tyler truly enjoyed all of the random chickens and peacocks that ran around the facility. After snacks and more animals, we went to the park and had a picnic and play time. A great time was had by all....more festivities ensued as Caleb turned ONE!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Is he seriously 1 already??? Wow, I'm sorry I forgot when his birthday was, time has passed so fast! Fun to see your pictures. I'd love to see you when you come down in April, I'm pretty sure we'll be here, so let me know and maybe we can make a time to get together! I miss you.