Monday, June 25, 2007

Camping.....you don't get dirty, do you???












We just spent the weekend with two of our dear family friends. They have kids the same ages...or almost as ours! We just drove about 15 minutes from our home. We spent a very busy weekend getting dirty, eating smores, taking a boat ride to a "private beach", playing in the lake, staying away from the "hot" fire, pushing dirt trucks around, tiring out the parentals and more!
We feel so blessed to have met such great friends up here. We do miss our long timers a lot! We are going camping in three weeks with my fam....we are crazy...the kids are always so beat by Saturday afternoon.
Oh well....keeps life interesting!
This weekend my parents and Christian's parents are coming up!!!!! We are very excited!
Christian has been working on the backyard...I will send pics when I can!

2 comments:

little peeps said...

Darc,
I'm so proud of you...camping twice in one summer. I know you are up for anything but I think back to the college days and you just don't seem like the 'lovin' it camping type'. I guess after 8 years of marriage, christian is rubbing off on you. looks like fun. I want a smore!

Angela said...

Darcy,

Thank you for the memorable weekend! We will need to swap pictures! Hope all is well with you guys and look forward to our next adventure!