Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jaylee Rae



Here are a few newborn shots that I was able to take of Jaylee when I visited.  It was fun to get to capture her at just five weeks.  I wish that I was more of an avid photographer when my children were so, so tiny.  You just forget, don't you?? But, I am looking at it as a chance to share my talents and wonderful software with camera to bless others.  I hope that I am asked to take more pictures of Miss J.  in the future.  We will be able to see her again...oh yeah, and her parents in July for a Welcome to the WORLD party.  That will be fun.  
I just loved seeing her, holding her, making plans of watching Strawberry Shortcake with her...and painting toenails.....I know, I know....not until she's older.  It was also so sweet to watch my boys just want to help out and love her so much.  
Another niece is on the way we hope that she holds out until July. She will be Kylee. So we will have Jaylee and Kylee. Cute, but confusing huh?????Sweet blessings who are already so loved and adored. So fun to buy pink and do girly stuff....don't get me wrong, I love doing worms, farts, burps, potty talk, etc. with my kids.
We love you Jaylee!!!!!

No comments: