Friday, May 18, 2007

Do I even exist???


Ok...maybe not the best title, but when I am doing my blog. I think....gosh, I only have picture of my children. Not to say that they can't take pictures of me, but in my children's scrapbooks, they need pictures of their parents. All this to say, as I post two pics of my kids again, is that I am going to try and do a better job of taking pictures of my husband and having others take pictures of me...even when I don't feel cute. Ok, I know that this was random.

2 comments:

little peeps said...

Darc, I'm so with you on this one. I had to go back almost 2 years to find a picture of Mike and I together to post on our blog. Ah, well. I guess it's just another one of those 'mom things'. Let's change it, shall we?

Christi said...

Hi Darci!

I hadn't seen your blog for a long time and I decided to check it out today. Your boys are so, so adorable...it was so fun to see how they have changed.

Glad to see you guys are doing good!

Love, Christi