Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Portrait Day


Yesterday we attempted to take a picture of my boys and my brothers. Let's just say that they were just like four puppies. It was not a successful attempt! I did get some great shots of my kids. I wanted to share. We are enjoying the high seventies low eighties weather here.
My mom is here and is leaving on Thursday. My dad is hunting in the Arctic right now....talk about cold.
Caleb is now walking and has nearly forgotten about crawling. This will be great for our upcoming trip to Kansas. I was worried about a crawler on the plane.
Life has just been so busy lately. I really feel connected when I have a brief moment to check in with loved ones on their blogs. We hope to find you all in good health!

2 comments:

The Witte's said...

Darc, you are a talented photographer. Will you please share some of your secrets to success? And how do you get the pictures to looks so sharp and crisp? Great job.

Melissa

Michelle said...

What a cutie little Caleb is!!! Great pictures Darc! I love checking in on your blog to see updates.