Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Here they are...





I couldn't find where I put my pics....I found them. I am applying for a .20 FTE teaching position with a district in our town. It is only one day a week. It is kindergarten! I am actually really excited about the possibility. I am asking for prayer that if it's the Lord's will that this works out. I am praying that it is, but I want it to be by His power and plan, not ours.
I have been reminded that through every storm, God is just waiting with His hand stretched out for you to grab a hold of to weather it with him. Praise be to God! For HE is truly in control and I so many times forget it.
I am so thankful for my Christian friends and family who I can continually go to for prayer, encouragement and thanksgiving.

4 comments:

E and K said...

I'll be praying for the job...keep me updated!

Amy said...

Cute pics! Keep us posted about the job. We'll be praying. That sounds exciting.

The Witte's said...

You have beautiful boys. I pray the Lord continues to guide you and your family in His will. I love you, Darc, and miss you very much.

E and K said...

Memorial day sounds great! This time we'll try not to schedule our lives so full that our bodies crash when you get here : ) Let us know...