Monday, September 17, 2007

Zoom.....



OK....so here is post number two....my first one I did wrong and so this one will be brief.
Tyler is loving preschool. Every morning he wakes up and wants to go. He likes to tell me of the injustices that ail him every day. Caleb is a second born....talking like crazy, counting a number or two, sing four letter of the alphabet.
Here are a few pics of the fun we've had lately.
I am so proud of my husband. He has been working so hard in his job and has really been working out....he is preparing for a half marathon in November!

3 comments:

Lóbulo said...

Linda fotografia!

E and K said...

That is an awesome photo! I'm also very impressed with Christian's marathon efforts...wow!

little peeps said...

such cute pics. tyler is growing so fast and i could just sqeeze caleb everytime i see a picture of him. oh, so cute!